What it looked like when we left town
The moon
Still the moon
The sun kinda peaking up
Cool pile of rocks... Tells us we are on the right path.
Almost
Only 765 Km's to go
We made it.... Happiest we were all day
Location:Calle de Nuestra Señora de Roncesvalles,Roncesvalles,Spain
WOW We are so impressed, 8 hours to do that is great!!!The photos of the moon as you left and the sun rising are spectacular. Keep up the great work. Saw Dewey today riding his bike, he is working out too.
ReplyDeleteHugs and foot rubs to you through cyber space
Sandy and Tom
Hi, MJ and Kristina, I love all the pictures. You are both smiling all the time.
ReplyDeleteIs it all the bunk beds you've been sleeping in, that makes you smile?
Your trip sounds really fun. Yesterday, on my front steps. I saw a fat little baby squirel sitting on the top step. He was only about 3.5 inches long. He was so cute. I miss your girls. When are you coming home. Love Mom